Another Monday has come! And hope you are having a fantastic day, Lounger! A couple of days back, I crave Spaghetti Meatballs, so I decided to document my cooking and share it with you.
I adore pasta, and it aches my heart that I can’t eat it as often as I’d like due to my health conditions. I’m striving to cut down on carbs, so I’ve had to avoid pasta, especially if the noodles are made of white flour. But I couldn’t take it any longer, so I cooked and considered it a cheat day! =]
How to cook Spaghetti Meatballs in Red Sauce with Mushrooms
Approximately 40 minutes to prepare and cook. Suitable for 4-6 servings.
Note: For more home-cooking ideas, click here!
Here’s What You Need:
- 300 grams ground beef
- 450 grams Spaghetti noodles
- 100 grams bread crumbs (about six tablespoons)
- 500 grams Petti Sieved Tomatoes
- 250 grams water
- 200 grams sliced mushrooms
- One Egg 🥚
- One Onion
- Six cloves Garlic
- Olive oil
- Dried Basil Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Bunch of Parsley leaves
Time to Cook our Spaghetti Meatballs in Red Sauce with Mushrooms
- Let’s begin by preparing the meatballs. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, Egg, minced garlic, onion, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix them well until all ingredients are properly combined. After that, simply shape them into balls. In my case, I was able to form 13 pieces.
- After that, add a little cooking oil to a pot of boiling water and toss in your noodles. I prefer it al dente, so I followed the package recommendations and cooked the noodles for 9 minutes to achieve the desired al dente consistency of the pasta.
- Let’s sear the meatballs and set them aside after that.
- Sauté the minced garlic and onion in the same frying saucepan until fragrant. Add the mushroom and continue to sauté.
- After two to three minutes, add the Petti Sieved Tomatoes and the water, and cook for two to three minutes.
- Mix in the meatballs thoroughly—season with salt and pepper to taste, as well as dried basil seasoning.
- Toss in the spaghetti noodles and a handful of parsley and stir thoroughly.
- Serve immediately with garlic bread on the side.
Masarap! Delicious! Svaadisht! Ochen’ Vkusno! Oishi!
- You can also use your favorite tomato sauce, paste, or spaghetti sauce.
- Fresh basil is the best to use. However, because I didn’t have any on hand, I substituted dried basil seasonings.
- If you want al dente, as I do, rinse the noodles in cold water after draining them from the hot water. Doing this will stop the cooking process quickly.
Lounger, have fun cooking! This recipe for Spaghetti Meatballs in Red Sauce with Mushrooms is easy, quick, and cost-effective. Your loved ones will undoubtedly request more of this. This dish is also appropriate for a get-together with family or friends.
Send Me Easy Recipes, Cooking Tips, and VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Thank you for reading! If you like this content, please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends. Are you feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blog site. Again, thank you & praise God always! Xo, jeMiMa. ❤️