Hey Lounger, happy Monday! As you may be aware, I have a health condition called Adenomyosis, which makes me prone to inflammation. Green vegetables are one of the most excellent foods to eat for this condition since they aid in preventing unwanted inflammation in the body.
Broccoli is one of my all-time favorite green vegetables. This little tree-like plant is a member of the Brassica oleracea plant family. According to a health article, broccoli has fourteen health benefits: it is high in vitamins, minerals, and bioactive components, and it includes powerful antioxidants that have health-protective properties, may prevent us from cancer, and so on.
As a result, broccoli is one of my health-management tools! So, I strongly encourage you to embark on the path of healthy living with this miracle tree-like vegetable.
How to Cook a Broccoli with a Meaty Flavor?
Approximately 40 minutes to prepare and cook. Suitable for up to four servings.
Here’s What You Need:
- 450 grams broccoli cut into florets
- 400 grams ground beef
- 115 grams canned sliced mushrooms
- Three tablespoons butter
- Olive oil
- Three cloves garlic minced
- One medium onion minced
- Two Chilis chopped
- Three tablespoons Oysters sauce
- Two tablespoons Tomato paste
- One medium grated carrot
Time to Cook our Broccoli with a Meaty Flavor Recipe
- To begin, pour olive oil into a heated pan. Next, add the butter and start sautéing the garlic, onion, and chilis until aromatic.
- After that, add the ground beef and cook until it turns brown. Remember, if there’s no color there’s no flavor.
- After that, season it with oyster sauce and tomato paste, and stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Season it with salt and pepper afterwards. Mix in a bit of water before adding the mushrooms.
- From there, toss in the broccoli florets and give them a nice stir before covering and allowing them to cook for a minute or two.
- Finally, add the grated carrot and stir thoroughly to complete the cooking process.
- Serve with two slices of bread and a cup of white rice.
Masarap! Delicious! Svaadisht! Ochen’ Vkusno! Oishi!
- Fresh broccoli must be consumed as soon as possible because it does not last long. Mist the unwashed heads with water before wrapping them loosely in damp paper towels and storing them in the refrigerator. Within 2 to 3 days, use. Broccoli should not be stored in a sealed container or plastic bag.
- The two lightest and healthiest options are ground round and ground sirloin, with the lowest fat content. 90% lean meat!
There you have it, Lounger! This Broccoli with a Meaty Flavor Recipe is easy, quick, and ideal for people like me—having Adenomyosis or other uterus conditions. Not only that, but this dish is for everyone who wants to live a healthy lifestyle.
Please don’t forget to consult your doctor and or nutritionist before taking action, especially if you have any health problems. And remember to keep safe and stay healthy!
Send Me Easy Recipes, Cooking Tips, and VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Thank you for reading! If you like this content, please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends. Are you feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blog site. Again, thank you & praise God always! Xo, jeMiMa. ❤️