Happy Monday, Lounger! I hope you’re having a fantastic day! Alright, I came up with this quick and easy chicken dish last Thursday because I was thinking about what to do with my vegetables in the fridge.
I thought about being light and savory so, I came up with this Milky Stir Fry Chicken and Veggies! Let’s dig into the recipe, shall we?
Here’s how you can cook easy Milky Stir Fry Chicken and Veggies!
30 Minutes Prep-Cooking & Good for 3-4 Servings
Here’s what you need:
- 2 Chicken breasts cut into big cubes
- 4 medium white mushrooms chopped
- 1 medium-size capsicum chopped
- 1 medium-size broccoli chopped
- 4 cloves garlic diced
- 1 medium-size onion diced
- Cooking oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Basil sprinkles
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Oysters Sauce
Time to Cook our easy Milky Stir Fry Chicken and Veggies!
- Season your chopped skinless chicken breasts with salt, pepper, & basil.
- Into a hot pan, add cooking oil & butter. Sear the chicken breast until light brown and set aside.
- Using the same pan, add more butter and starting sautéing your garlic, onion. Add the capsicum and continue to stir fry.
- After 2-3 minutes, add your mushrooms and give a good mix.
- Add one tablespoon of oyster sauce and a little bit of milk—cover for about 2 minutes.
- Add your chicken breast, and give a good mix.
- Add a little bit more milk to make it saucy. Simmer to reduce and final cooking.
- Season it with salt & pepper according to your taste.
- Serve it with rice in a bowl and finish it with Nori Seaweeds (optional)
Masarap! Delicious! Svaadisht! Remek!
- Better to always use extra virgin oil for healthier home cooking.
- The best Nori Seaweeds I can suggest for you to can buy Bibigo.
- After searing the chicken, don’t wash the pan. Instead, reuse it to cook the rest of the recipe. All the flavors of the chicken are in there, and this will add taste to the dish.
- You may also use cream. I cooked this, not having cream available in our pantry, so I managed with the milk.
- Better to remove the chicken skin to lessen fat and make it healthier.
Chicken breast is an excellent source of lean protein. At the same time, capsicum is a natural anti-oxidant packed with vitamins and minerals too. Now, white mushrooms have cancer-fighting properties, cholesterol-lowering effects, and can improve gut health. Try my easy Milky Stir Fry Chicken and Veggies, and let me know what you think! Stay safe and healthy, Lounger!
Send Me Easy Home Cooking Recipes, Kitchen-Cooking Tips & VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post. Are you feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blog site. Again, thank you & praise God always! Xoxo, jeMiMa. ❤️